Kim Junsu's 100 Question and answer


KIM JUNSU


























1.) Name: Kim Junsu
 
2.) DOB: December 15th, 1986
3.) Nicknames: Borisu, Chicken…etc…
4.) Bad habits: I clench my jaw a lot.
5.) Religion: Christian
6.) Fav. Quote: Give my all to things I’m working on.
7.) Bloodtype: B
8.) Height/Weight/Shoe Size: 170 cm, 49 kg, 265 mm.
9.) Family: Dad, Mom, Hyung, and Me
10.) School: Neung Gok MS.
11.) Hobbies: Piano, singing, dancing…etc…
12.) Specialties: Singing, arguing with Hyukjae.
13.) Sleeping Habits: Using my arm as a pillow.
14.) Something good about myself: Everything, I’m too perfect.
15.) What I think of myself: Perfection.
16.) Fav. number: 2
17.) Fav. Season: Autumn
18.) Fav. Food: Almost everything.
19.) Least Fav. Food: Most of the things Hyukjae likes to eat.
20.) Fav. Singers/Celebs: Kangta, N’SYNC
21.) Fav. Sport: Everything, especially soccer. (But the kids don’t
let me play with them.)
22.) Fav. Flower: Pumpkin flower
23.) Fav. Colors: Blue, Purple.
24.) Thing I do to pass time: Play computer games.
25.) Places I go most often (excluding home): SM, School. library,
book stores…
26.) Most confident thing I can cook: Ramen
27.) Songs I like these days: Polaris- Kangta.
28.) What do you prefer: coffee, milk, soda: I don’t like them all,
but from that list: soda.
29.) Most important being in my life: Myself…
30.) Person I like least: Hyukjae (best friend niya po ito)
31.) Kinds of people I detest: In one word: LEE. HYUK. JAE!!!
32.0 Something I’m worried about : Hyukjae keeps talking back to me.
33.) What I think I was in my past life: a prince!
34.) If I could be reborn: a woman.
35.) When I want to get married: when I’m ready and my life is all in
order.
36.) What I do when I’m mad: Go and beat Hyukjae.
37.) Places I want to fix on my face: I’m too perfect, there’s
nothing to fix.
38.) My dream/goal: Singer, song writer, owner of a managing company.
39.) Dream Salary: 100000000000000000000000000000000000 won.
40.) My least liked feature: I like everything. ^0^
41.) Something that happens everyday: Hyukjae steals my clothes!
42.) I like/love someone right now: Nope!!!
43.) Jinxes: None.
44.) Something I could go back and do: Go on the stage while singing
and dancing.
45.) What I most regret in my life: Not hitting Hyukjae when I had
the chance.
46.) If I left a will before I die: hi!! Hyukjae!! ^0^ (TN: I have no
clue what that is.)
47.) Prized Posesstion: My cell phone.
48.) What I want to say to people full of themselves with
Prince/Princess Syndrome: Keep going on like that and you’ll die!!!
49.) My ideal mate: Someone that gives me a strong feeling.
50.) -
51.)What do you think of ladies who try and find seats when there are
none in Sibways or Buses: …..
52.) Do you ever want to beat a small kid: Only if they’re like
Hyukjae.
53.) What kind of kids scare you: bad kids.
54.) If you were to dye your hair, what color would you die it:
Black.
55.) Most memorable Movie: titanic, armagedon
56.) Most memorable day during MS: First day of school.
57.) If you were to be in a drama what kind of character would you
want to play: Hyukjae’s older brother.
58.) When do you most not like your friend: When he talks back (ahem,
Hyukjae, ahem.)
59.) What do you think of guys who wear makeup: it’s okay as long as
they don’t wear a lot.
60.) Makeup vs. No makeup on women: no makeup.
61.) favortie book (comics can be included): Slam Dunk, I read it
with Hyukjae…
62.) What can you make with green onions and eggs: ramen
63.) Country I want to visit most: France, the city of love and art~
64.) If I could get any domestic animal: Dog (I want to name him
Hyukgoo)
65.) Favorite song to sing at karaoke: I hate singing karaoke.
66.) Things I stress over most: my voice.
67.) Someone I want to meet the most in the world: Korea’s first
king.
68.) What would you do if you found 1000 dollars in the street: I’d
give it to Hyukjae, aren’t I sweet? ^0^
69.) Something different about it being 2001: One more year and it’s
world cup time baby!
70.) Do you believe in ghosts: Yeah, no wait, no I don’t.
71.) -
72.) Do you think there’s a time in your life when you can be happy
anywhere and anytime: YES!
73.) Do you sleep over at people’s house a lot: Not really.
74.) Something I need right now: Synthesizer, things I can compose
music with.
76.) What game am I best at: Anything, Hyukjae always loses to me.
77.) What would you say to someone who’s about to die: BYE!!
78.) When did you ever feel like cursing yourself?: When I lost an
arguement to Hyukjae.
79.) What do you do when you can’t fall asleep: I just stay awake,
what else can I do.
80.) What would you do if you were walking and you farted when it was
a quiet: God, Hyukjae that’s nasty!
82.) Good/bad thing about our country: Hyukjae.
83.) Foreign language I want to learn: Japenese.
84.) My complex: My voice sounds like Park Kyunglim’s.
85.) What is there you want to do: I’ve done everything I want, so
nothing!
86.) Do you find anything wrong with your face or personailty: Nope!
87.) What I do when I’m stressed: Beat Hyukjae
88.) Have you ever wanted to commit suicide: Nope, that’s bad.
89.) What kind of teacher do you hate: Any teacher that’s like
Hyukjae.
90.) Who’s a person who gave you the most hope etc: Duhkhyun hyung. I
miss you!
91.) What would you do if someone grabbed your things and started
running: I’d made Hyukjae run after it for me.
92.) What would you do if you saw a pervert on the street: I’m used
to perverts cause my best friend is one.
93.) What I think of losers/outcasts: I hate the word.
94.) -
95.) Are you willing to live your life to the fullest: YESSIR!!
96.) Rain, Snow, Sunshine, Cloudy, Windy which do you prefer:
Sunshine!!
97.) Have you ever been attracted to someone you’ve chatted to
online: No.
98.) What you want to say to your friends: I’m finally done answering
100 Q’s!!
99.) Future plans: Living life to the fullest.
100.) You’ve finished! How do you feel: GOOD!

Previous
Next Post »

Silahkan Berkomentar dengan benar dan baik ^_^ kritik sangat saya butuhkan untuk menjadi lebih baik ~


Blog ini Dofollow ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

Thanks for your comment