[NEws]Time Slip Dr. Jin’s Kim Eung Soo Thinks of Kim Jae Joong Like a Real Son


Actor Kim Eung Soo has revealed his father-like affections for JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong.

On the May 30 broadcast of MBC’s A Good Day the morning show visited the set of SBS’ Time Slip Dr. Jin. During the segment, the show interviewed actor Kim Eung Soo who plays vice premier Kim Byung Hee, father of Kim Jae Joong’s Kim Gyung Tak.

One of the papers Kim Eung Soo was carrying had a sticker on it which read, ‘I support Gyung Tak’.

When asked about the sticker, Kim Eung Soo responded, “Because Jae Joong appears as my son. Though he’s born out of wedlock, [his character] has my blood so I look fondly on him.”

Kim Eung Soo also shared on the similarities between Kim Jae Joong and him saying, “When I saw Jae Joong in the first filming I saw many similarities in him with me. It was strange. When he was a singer, I didn’t know but seeing him on set I saw the similarities. Even the director wondered if we were father and son. Jae Joong said I was like a father to him as well. We are working well together.”

Time Slip Dr. Jin airs every Saturday and Sunday night.

Credits: enewsworld
Shared by: DBSKnights
Previous
Next Post »

Silahkan Berkomentar dengan benar dan baik ^_^ kritik sangat saya butuhkan untuk menjadi lebih baik ~


Blog ini Dofollow ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

Thanks for your comment